kaitlinblackman9

Surviving The Nut House

I'm slowly working through the 700+ book list that I have going right now. My main problem is the covers of some of these books. If a cover catches my eye I will put it on my 'to read' book list and that one just keeps growing and growing.

You Are So Undead to Me
Stacey Jay
Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead
Grade A Stupid
A.J. Lape
Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)
Angela Verdenius
Undead and Unwed - MaryJanice Davidson I loved this book completely and solely for it's entertainment factor. The plot is very easy to follow and the writing style reads like everyday life. But the characters are what made the book for me. Betsy is such a strong willed stubborn young woman who is vapid narcissistic and only cares about shoes. And that's what endeared her to me she's not some gun-ho vamp queen ready to take on the vamp bad guys. She's a no nonsense type of woman who I could admire. She's loyal to her two closest friends and the bond she has with her mom is beautiful and something I'd love to have with my mother. The author writes this story so easily like it's real life and I love that you get a look into Betsy's life as a newbie vamp.