kaitlinblackman9

Surviving The Nut House

I'm slowly working through the 700+ book list that I have going right now. My main problem is the covers of some of these books. If a cover catches my eye I will put it on my 'to read' book list and that one just keeps growing and growing.

You Are So Undead to Me
Stacey Jay
Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead
Grade A Stupid
A.J. Lape
Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)
Angela Verdenius
The Art of Racing in the Rain - Garth Stein Oh my goodness! This book made me weep like a baby at some parts. I wasn't too sure about this book at first because I was a little skeptical about it being told in a dog's point of view but the author did wonderful with this book and I loved it. The only problems I had with this book were the race car driver references. There were so many and though they were used to set up the next scene in the book I felt that they were unnecessary and I skipped over a few of them and was still able to read the book and understand it. I really loved this book and how it tackled the hard heavy stuff about court cases and custody battles. The author did wonderful with this book and I really enjoyed it and it was a really quick read. Absolutely loved it!