kaitlinblackman9

Surviving The Nut House

I'm slowly working through the 700+ book list that I have going right now. My main problem is the covers of some of these books. If a cover catches my eye I will put it on my 'to read' book list and that one just keeps growing and growing.

You Are So Undead to Me
Stacey Jay
Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead
Grade A Stupid
A.J. Lape
Cop's Passion (Big Girls Lovin' Trilogy, #2)
Angela Verdenius
Want to Go Private? - Sarah Darer Littman

I really really enjoyed this book and will be keeping it around so that I can have my future kids read this. Not only was this a good read but this was really informational on the process of how internet relationships work and how the teenager side of this relationship hit home for me and it was spot on I was pleasantly shocked the author was able to get that side of the relationship so perfectly. I also really liked the part of the aftermath of the internet relationship and how the family responded to it and how they all had to work through it. It was just a wonderful story that was told in a way that I wasn't expecting. After finishing the book this morning I was very happy that I found this book and bought it. It's just one of those books that I'm happy I got and will keep it around for others to read.